Service & Delivery Lead
We are searching for a detail-oriented Service and Delivery Lead to join our excellent team.
The responsibilities of the Service and Delivery Lead include providing the highest level of client service and developing lasting client relationships.
A successful Service and Delivery Lead will be a keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks, and to make and act upon decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple clients concurrently.
The Service and Delivery Lead maintains a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services. They should also have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with clients, partners and third-party vendors.
Service & Delivery Lead Responsibilities
- Handling client requests quickly and professionally, by prioritizing and resolving concerns, and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with client teams, project personnel, strategic partners and vendors to create plans for the delivery of services which address client issues.
- Gathering and documenting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Delegating tasks and managing team members to ensure the client objectives and goals are met.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables to ensure each engagement stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Ensuring services comply with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, procedures, and standards.
- Co-ordinating Operational Readiness activities including UAT, Go-Live, HyperCare, Service Planning, Patch updates and Training.
- Auditing work and client service to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Documenting processes, training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the technological and management sectors.
Service & Delivery Lead Requirements
- Third-Level Qualification to Degree Level
- Relevant Industry and Professional Qualifications
- 10 Year+ experience of Enterprise solutions and platforms with a particular focus on data and reporting, process validation and quality.
- Proven Track record in people, team, and time management.
- Excellent leadership and client service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
EastPoint is an equal opportunities employer. EastPoint is committed to ensuring each individual feels they belong in our diverse and inclusive workforce. Honesty and integrity are core tenets of our business, everyday they help us create a strong sense of community where we all can thrive. We strive to identify and keep the best people, people driven to succeed and who recognise what we are trying to achieve here, irrespective of their background.
EastPoint has created an environment of mutual respect, where everyone feels valued and has the space and resources to live up to their potential, where the company and the employee can enjoy mutual success.
EastPoint does not accept unsolicited emails of any kind from Third Party recruitment agencies either here in Ireland or abroad if there is not a written agreement in place. We are not responsible for any payments related to above, and no fee or payment of any kind will be paid should a candidate be hired by EastPoint.